One of my favorite growing up. I love eggs any time of the day especially mornings! if you have 30 minutes to spare you can also enjoy this amazing pizza.Print
Gluten Free Breakfast Pizza
A traditional Black Sea Coast favorite breakfast or brunch entree.
Because eggs are economical, available and recognized as a versatile protein, this is a healthy and delicious way to utilize all of your leftover vegetables in your refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 people
- Category: Breakfast-Brunch
- Cuisine: Mediterranean- Black Sea Region
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 red bell pepper (1/2″ cut )
- 1 med size tomatoes (diced)
- 1 Tbsp onion (diced)
- 4 eggs (scrambled)
- 4 slice gluten-free bread
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- fresh herbs like parsley, basil, mint (garnish)
- pink salt, black pepper (desired amount)
- olive oil (drizzle)
- Place butter in a saute pan along with all the vegetables. Saute three to five minutes over medium heat.
- In a medium-size baking dish, lightly coat with olive oil, and place the bread on the bottom.
- Lay the scrambled eggs on top of the bread.
- Place sauteed vegetables next followed by cheese and top with herbs.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for five minutes. Ready to slice and serve.
This recipe can also be cooked in the same saute pan. Set cooked vegetables aside first. Lay the bread tightly on the bottom of the pan by trimming and fitting edges tight. Continue with step 3 and 4. Cover the pan on medium heat for five minutes. Eggs should look set. Ready to serve.